Achim Boys Programme
We have a regular rota of local Rabbonim and Yungerlight who will give up an hour to come to that nights group shiur at the centre to give a shiur which will include food; such as pizza, sushi, cholont and kugel just like Chaverim have done till now at Vaad on a Thursday nights for years 10 – 11 boys.
* We have made the Chaverim rooms more teen friendly with couches and fully stocked food cupboards.
* We give the boys a centre where they can have an outlet and can rely to go to after school hours, in a secure and caring environment.
* We have young, energetic, caring and personable Rabbonim speaking in order that the boys can build a Kesher with them.
* At the moment 80 - 100 boys attend the Achim programme on a weekly basis.
* Achim enables boys from the same schools and age range to socialise in a relaxed environment.